Here is the latest scam – don’t respond, it’s for information purposes only!
Thanks for your attention to my letter. I am Mr. Eric Peters Esq., a lawyer by profession and the personal attorney of Late Mr. A. J. Tomchuk. I have worked with my late client for several years before his tragic death and because he died with his family, it is now my duty as his personal attorney to produce his nearest relation to claim this fund which is why I contacted you.
1. Going through my first message, I want to make it known to you that I have a client named Mr. A. J. Tomchuk, who died few years back with his family in a ghastly motor accident living behind total sum of US$7.5 million in bank here in our country.
2. I am also making it know to you that my deceased client’s next of kin is his wife who also died in the said accident leaving the fund without any registered next of kin. Since my deceased client’s demise, the fund has been lying dormant in his account without operation.
3. I am revealing further to you that the management of the said bank where he deposited this fund has issued me several notices to provide any of his extended relations so that the fund could be release to him/her after completing the normal inheritance releasing procedures. They further stated that failure to provide anybody, they will tag the account unserviceable, which means the fund will diverted into their bank vaults in which they share amongst themselves.
Based on my above explanation, my intention of contacting you is to present you to the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited as the living relation to my late client Mr. A. J. Tomchuk. That means you will stand as the only relation/next of kin to my deceased client and put claim over the fund by completion and submission of a claim application to the bank.
Moreover, you might not necessarily be the living relation or may not have the last name with my deceased client, but following the law of our country, a situation like this, a person presented by the personal attorney of the deceased which is myself will be authorized to stand for the claim.
This law is based on the traditional inheritance system obtainable in our country and also the extended family system. Secondly, as legal adviser to late Mr. A. J. Tomchuk, whosoever I present to the bank as the relation to my late client is unquestionable and will be accepted by the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited. Note here that every document on this claim will be in your name which will legalize your position as the only living relation/next of kin to my deceased client.
I am not asking you for any money, all I needed is your cooperation in standing as the only living relation and put claim over the release of this fund to you by completion and submission of an application to the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited. Therefore, I will need the following information so that I can register it with the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited so that you can officially be authorized to stand as the next of kin. The information includes:
1. Your full name
2. Your full address
3. Your telephone and fax number
4. Your present occupation and position held where you work
5. Marital status
I will officially register your name as the bonafide next of kin t my deceased client once I receive your response to this email with the information stated above. It is my plan that once this fund is successfully transferred into your account, we will share the fund equally 50/50 between us. Also, I will come over to your country for the sharing of these funds.
We will count on you to help us invest in your country and also help us get where we are going to stay while in your country. I will be waiting for your response while you can reach me directly on my direct number +2289340275.
Eric Peters Esq.
Leave a Reply