I just received this message that my business partner forwarded my resume to Supersonic Logistics Inc for an immediate opening they have as a shipping clerk. The email came from From: “Juan Rivas”
Once the scammers have your resume, they will steal your identity and your life will become a LOT more complicated than it is right now!
Be careful! Below I’ve included the email that was made to look like it was from Supersonic Logistics Inc for the immediate opening of a position.
We’ve just receive your resume from our partner, we have Shipping and Receiving Clerk postion.
Supersonic Logistics, Inc Immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Prepares shipments, selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
2. Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
3. Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from
4. Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
5. Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
High school diploma or GED required; must have ability to read, write and perform simple arithmetic as well as sort, check, count, and verify numbers. Insurance and benefits immediately available to you and your family.
Competitive Pay. Disability & Life Insurance Package. Paid Vacation & Holidays. Career Advancement Opportunities.
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, MON-FRI, (your local timezone).Region: United States, Nationwide . Occupation: Flexible schedule 3 to 8 hours / day. We can guarantee a minimum 32 hrs/week occupation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply to this email email@example.com with your resume and I will send back further details.
PLEASE NOTE: You have been sent this email because we saw something in your resume that would indicate to us a potential fit for the current position.